Start a timer at a scheduled time
You can start a Timer+ timer at a scheduled time using a Personal Automation in the Shortcuts app.
- Open the Shortcuts app and tap the Automation tab. If you already have automations, tap the + button to add a New Automation.
- In the New Automation screen, select Time of Day and configure it to your liking, then tap Next to go to the Actions screen.
- In the Action screen, tap Add Action and search for the Start Timer action from Timer+ and add it to your Actions.
- Once added, tap on the Start Timer action and select your timer, then tap Next.
- In the summary screen, set "Ask Before Running" to Off if you want it to run automatically.
Your timer in Timer+ will now run at the specified time via Shortcuts.